Friday, June 20, 2008

The Beginning

Okay. I think I've finally customized this thing enough to satisfy me. For now.

I have decided that it is time for a new blog. And so...here it is! Life with Squishy and Buggles, the good, the bad, the hilarious. Photos, craft projects, outings. All of the fun (and not-so-fun) minutiae of our lives!

Some deets: I am 27, married to The Daddy Person, SAHM to my two daughters, Squishy and Buggles. Buggles is 4, about to start her second year of preschool. She is mama's litle mini-me. Shy, very smart, and very funny. She loves to spend time playing in her room, drawing, making up stories, "taking your order" and having tea parties. Squishy is our little firecracker. She's 1 1/2 years old. She keeps us on our toes more than I could have ever imagined! She is fiercely independent, loves bananas, and beating up her big sister.

We love crafting, cooking, gardening, taking pictures, going on adventures and more! Stick around!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Welcome Dayna!

I just read through your blog and I feel compelled to hollar...TRADE YOU! I will take your heat for a few days if you take our rain!It has rained alsmost every weekend, killing our camping plans. (not to even mention the weektime rain)

I am looking forward to getting to "know" you better!